Statistical Consulting Center for Postgraduate Students
Welcome to the postgraduate branch of Oceania Scientific Services Tutoring Center offering assistance in research design, data collection, statistics (R, SAS, SPSS), and communication. Consultation sessions are delivered online, via a mixed approach of video conferences and emails.
Oceania Scientific Services offers thesis help to Science students in Australia at affordable prices. Our academics are ready to assist Masters students, PhD students and early career researchers. Online tutoring and consultation services are perfect for those who need technical assistance. Make your chapters into publishable papers by getting the statistics and numerical approaches correct for the start!
Tutoring in Scientific Computing
- Computation Statistics
- Mendeley reference manager
- R Scripting for data management, statistics, mathematical modeling and spatial science
- SPSS, SAS and Excel statistics add-on (although you will get more benefit from learning R)
- Experimental design and statistical approach
- Study design for surveys
- Data handling
- Predictive models
- Causal models – Structural equation models
- Multivariate techniques – Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Common Factor Analysis (CFA) and more.
- Probabilistic models (Bayesian statistical methods)
- Communication of key findings
- Critical review of statistical design and reasoning
- Statistical reasoning
- Conceptual Models and Graphical Abstracts
- Data visualization
- Study area maps (cartographic figures)
Simple Thesis Consultation Package includes;
- 1 x initial phone or video consultation (20 min chat with up to 1 h review of documents on experiment design/ data-sets / current results sections),
- 4 x 45 min online consultation sessions.
- BONUS: membership entitles you to additional sessions at a discounted rate of $85 per session, prepaid upon booking.
What you will need
- A quiet place you can work, with Wi-Fi.
- Computer with webcam and microphone.
- A main goal for what you would like to achieve from your overall sessions, and smaller objects for each session.
Online Inquiry Form